Thursday, October 2, 2008

There and back again...

Greetings to all my readers. It is a pleasure to share my journey with you. As you come to this website, you already know 3 facts. I'm going to Bucheon, S. Korea. I'm going to teach kids for a year. I'm excited.

I have been packing for this adventure for what seems like forever! Never packed for a year...here's the run down:

Preparing:
Advice from friends/contacts=
bring a towel, they aren't big enough in Korea.
bring extra deoderant...a whole year supply.
have new socks, you'll be surprised how often you won't wear shoes (hurrah!)
there's a frisbee team that plays in a park in Seoul. Must investigate..

2 weeks of clothing. A gift for your boss. Pillow?

I'm glad to know this adventure is on the road to becoming a reality.
live LOUD!

No comments: