Monday, October 6, 2008

Talk about confusion!

So I woke up this morning to bad news: Choo Choo Train was not up to par and was questionable as to its stability. My HR (James) told me it would be much better to plug me into avalon.

http://english.avalon.co.kr/ava/intro.html

Right away you can tell it is more professional and solid. It has a website, they're talking with me tomorrow, I'm living closer to James and this other guy Matt that is from Pitts. ---basically it seems all around like a blessing in disguise. As such, I will be rushing to keep on the same time line...the 20th is when they want me to start my first day meaning---probably still the 18th departure. Sort of the whole "rush to wait" prepared. Well, I know I was extremely upset earlier today but that all is over---just have faith!

More details later. For now just remember everything has a reason :)
j

No comments: